- Academic preparation geared towards enabling the students to give their best in the Intermediate public Examinations.
- Practical Sessions are conducted in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology as per the syllabus and norms of the Intermediate Board.
- Science Exhibitions are conducted to keep abreast with scientific and technological developments.
Individual attention to every student.
- Regular Seminars to inculcate Moral, Ethical, Social and Human values.
- Inter-college and Inter-house, co=curricular and extra curricular literaryy and sports activities.
Spacious, well-ventilated, fully-equipped Science Laboratories.
Weekly Slip Tests and Monthly Unit-Tests are conducted regularly. Apart from these Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Pre-final Examinations are conducted to assess the performance of the students and motivate them to perform and achieve better.