- Candidate should have passed the SSC examination of the Govt. of T.S or any other examination recognized as equivalent.
- A duly filled in application form has to be submitted.
- A certified Photostat copy of memorandum of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (i.e., SSC, CBSE, ICSE or equivalent)
- Bonafide and Conduct Certificate
- Aadhar Card, Caste and income Certificates are mandatory
- Eligibility Certificate (for students from outside T.S)
- Baptism Certificate, letter from Parish Priest & Income Certificate from M.R.O (Catholic Students only)
- Seven pass port size Colour photographs in Uniform